specialized roubaix WANTED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MDA 998

As title says
I am looking for a specialized Roubaix 2014 onwards size 56 preferably I need comfort
must be clean and tidy.
Cambs area if poss due to lockdown cash waiting for right bike

Last edited:
OP
OP
MDA 998

MDA 998

lovely thanks for all the replies ^_^

Steve T

Veteran
I have a Trek Domane 4.0 carbon for sale - 54 frame size and upgraded to a full 105 5800 groupset. I have a number of other bikes including an older Specialized Roubaix which I'm keeping for sentimental reasons. I don't have a need for both the Domane and Roubaix as they are essentially the same type of endurance/comfort geometry. I live in Northants and travel regularly to Cambridge science parks for my job when not on lockdown.
If you are interested I can get some pictures up - I bought it 3-4 years ago from Rutland at Grafham water and used it as my summer bike until expanding the fleet and now it doesn't get a look in.

Steve T

Veteran
This is a picture I found when googling images of the basic colour of the bike but it now has black saddle 105 (5800 black) groupset and blue bar tape and upgraded wheels and looks much nicer IMHO. 515143

Last edited:

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Mario,
I've just sent over some pictures to your email address provided can you let me know if you get them OK? Steve

OP
OP
MDA 998

MDA 998

all sorted now

Top Bottom