Specialized S-Works Evade (2015) pads and mindset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

molko

Hi

New around here, looking for some assistance please.

As per title really, I'm trying to find some replacement* S-Works Evade (2015) pads and mindset for my helmet (size large). The helmet is the non MIPS from Feb 2015.

I've spent ages trawling the internet, but cannot seem to locate anything - not even on the Specialized website. I have seen a replacement ANGI mindset for the Evade II, but I am not sure if that is compatible with my helmet. I've not seen any replacement pads anywhere.

I really don't want to go down the route of purchasing a new helmet, so any help you guys can provide would be great !

Thanks

\M

*Took them off to clean the helmet over Christmas and then have no been seen since :-(

OP
OP
M

molko

Meant to mention, I am in the UK.

Thanks

\M

OP
OP
M

molko

Is that which you seek to be found here...?

https://www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk/shop/helmets/sub/spares/

You do realise that Spesh recommend their helmets are replaced no more than 5 years from the 'born on' date?

Thankyou - Although I've already browsed that and they have nothing for the Evade 1 in terms of pads and I am unsure of the compatibility of the mindset for the Evade 2 and whether it will fit my Evade 1

I think the 5 years Spesh recommended replacement is probably what is causing me the aggro !

Thanks for your help

\M

Top Bottom