Specialized sirrus brand new

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pikeman

Hi all,

Lets try again with pic this time.

Specialized sirrus, brand new unridden.

Frame size is large.

I'm in Worcestershire.

Any questions please ask.

£350.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 150
OP
OP
P

Pikeman

Hi all,

Lets try again with pic this time.

Specialized sirrus, brand new unridden.

Frame size is large.

I'm in Worcestershire.

Any questions please ask.

£350.

will accept offers

D

Deleted member 26715

Pikeman,

Not trying to hi-jack your thread or trying to be a smart arse but better pictures will help, I can't turn my monitor sideways to see the out of focus image. Also I had no idea what a Specialized sirrus is/was so a quick Google found I could buy a brand new 2012 version for £340-400 you may want to revise your pricing & amend your description to get more interest.

Alan..

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
guys its Christmas - New year , and somebody is trying to sell a bike via this Forum we all have to trust each other so lets just do that . And yes i know we are all entitled to our own opinion .

rant over

OP
OP
P

Pikeman

hi all,

Apologies if anyone is offended or upset in any way at all thats not my intention, i just have a brand new bike on offer never ridden that will be a saving for someone if they were in the market for a new hybrid. I have a trek 7.3FX which i really like so dont need 2 bikes. Apologies for the picture it was taken on my ipad so not best quality and i have no idea why it came out sideways.
Re price the cheapest i can find locally to me for a 2013 bike which this is is £400. So i think if i said £320 ono that is fair? that will give about a 25% saving from shop price for an unused bike.
Any questions please ask, viewing welcome.
Dont know what else i can say?

Forgot to say i have made a number of posts on the beginner forum here and had great help in getting into cycling, so i am genuine, look up my posts.

vickster

Legendary Member
I am not in the market for a bike, but presumably you have a receipt from the LBS / online seller with your name and address on it...you've not stated this as far as I can see and might help settle suspicious minds :smile:

OP
OP
P

Pikeman

will have a look for receipt, will need to check with wife as originally gift from her folks. May have to go the ebay route sadly.

vickster

Legendary Member
will have a look for receipt, will need to check with wife as originally gift from her folks. May have to go the ebay route sadly.

When I had a bike stolen, the insurers asked for a receipt. I toddled down to the LBS for a copy, 5 minutes, job done :smile:

Cyclist33

Conversely, I couldnt find mine when I sold my racer, phoned the LBS shop up and they readily agreed to send a copy, but two months later nothing had arrived! Sold the bike anyway, and subsequently found the original slip!

Top Bottom