Specialized Sonoma shoes size 43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have some in mint condition for sale, probably 43, possibly 44. I'll check later.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Just checked the size. They are 44. Still, Im open to offrso.
Oh boo. I have well worn 43s so I would think 44 too big. Where are you based, maybe I could try? London somewhere?
Approximately, how much are you looking for if I took a punt?

nellsbellzz

Put an insole in works wonders

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Put an insole in works wonders
Thanks. However, I have Specialized BG footbed insoles in my 43s already. With arthritis, I have to try to wear shoes that fit

When I bought the 43s, I also tried the 44 as I had other size 44 Spesh shoes. However, they were too big, hence the smaller size.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I tried specialized 43 but were to tight with a bunion on left foot so have some 44 and use a extra insole seem to do the trick for me :bicycle:
My feet are wide with v high arches, the wide Sonoma worked well in 43 (Tahoes of same generation are a 44)

Steve T

Veteran
I've got a pair of Specialized Tahoe womens shoes in a 43 - they have laces and a strap at the top.
I've worn them probably twice - I bought them new from EBay because I wanted a mens pair in a 41.5 or 42 and couldn't find them, (they are black/blue in colour so are unisex looking) but I find these a bit too big TBH.
Let me know if you are interested.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I've got a pair of Specialized Tahoe womens shoes in a 43 - they have laces and a strap at the top.
I've worn them probably twice - I bought them new from EBay because I wanted a mens pair in a 41.5 or 42 and couldn't find them, (they are black/blue in colour so are unisex looking) but I find these a bit too big TBH.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks. Suspect they'd be too small as I have men's size 44 Tahoes. I think Sonoma work in a 43 because they are very wide and work with my high instep. Even Sidi mega are no good as they dig into my instep when done up

Top Bottom