Specialized tricross sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Somebuddy

Über Member
Can anyone tell me does the tricross sport come with emergency brake levers on the top of the handlebars aswell as the normal brake levers. I have seen it set up in EBC like that but lbc tells me it no longer has the extra levers!! Tricross owners please...... How many levers? Thanks

Norm

My 2010 Tricross Sport has the interrupter brakes on the tops. Spesh are still selling them that way as I just (last Thursday) picked up a spare set of levers to fit to my other road bike.

sleekitcollie

when i was looking to buy my trycross sport the bike i looked at at 1 LBS had them , but couldnot supply the size of frame i needed , so i bought from another bike shop over the phone , when i went to collect the bike the extra brake levers were not fitted , bike shop said oh they come from spez with the levers in the box but we dont fit them unless the custermer asks , i took it for granted they would have been fitted thats why i never asked , the shop did fit them but i had to come back a cpl days later to collect the bike . i personally like the extra levers and use them a lot .

l4dva

Guru
My tricross wasn't fitted with them, but my LBS did give them to me when I went to collect the bike.. Just as well really because I didn't want them on there

I might still have them at home somewhere if anyone wants them.......

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
sleekitcollie said:
bike shop said oh they come from spez with the levers in the box but we dont fit them unless the custermer asks

My LBS told me much the same thing when I enquired.

Norm

My LBS asks when you place an order, so that they are fitted, or not, on collection. Some don't like them, which is how I got a set for my other bike. :evil:

Top Bottom