Spin Industries 54cm Titanium Gumtree Too expensive for you, I know so don't look £6750 all receipts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jcycle

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/...me-original-cost-6750-all-receipts/1289844488

For Sale Spin Bicycle 54cm cost £6750:00
Please email me if you want to offer up any questions about
this sale Selling for £1999.00
CIMG8870.JPG
CIMG8875.JPG
Selling for £1999.00

Cash on Collection is preferred however I will post.
This bike cost £6750:00 Latest upgrade 2015
Spin Mk3 Ti bicycle full Spec below if I’ve missed anything please ask.
The equivalent frame from spin costs £2,795.00

Frame: Spin Mk3 Ti frame 54mm (Top to Centre) (top tube 54cm horizontal)

Forks: Enve Composites Carbon Road Fork 2.0 Rake 40mm offset. These forks are an upgrade from the original build, purchase the end of 2015. Fitted in June 2016 £350.00
Wheels: Spin 50mm Deep Section Carbon Rims (new front rim) Hubs spin Ti spin QR skewers in gold.
Stem and Seatpost: Spin Titanium Stem 120mm and Seat-post

Headset: Hope
Handlebars: Carbon Silver lite Bars 42cm upgrade Deda Elementi Newton Anatomic Handlebar 42cm
Tires: Continental 4 seasons 25mm new this week
Sram Red 10 Speed Group-set 12/26 Cassette the hollow one
Rotor 3D+ Road Compact (110) Power Crankset 172.5 with Rotor Q Rings 50/34 Compact original cost £1450.00.
They have the latest firmware update done by Rotor. I will also throw in a spare bearing for the BB30 cups.
Pedals: Dura Ace SPD-SL Pedals
Saddle: Selle Italia
Two Bottle Cages
And Alligator Gold Colour Cables

The first owner “I have had this just over 17 Months from New my local bike shop has done all the services
The Cycle Studio in Stratford upon Avon done most of the miles in the dry couple of showers est 850 miles
Selling because of a relocation.”

this is an ace bike!

Can Post make arrangements
Contact me if you want to know anything more or make arrangements.

link to there website google ridefullgas titanium spitfire iii frame 2014

See The Reviews
Cycling Plus magazine awarded Very Important Bike status to our latest and best Spitfire yet back in March 2013. And it's been firmly placed in Procycling magazine's Wish List of "the world's best cycling kit"; since May 2012. For us, Spitfire III is the culmination of everything we've learnt about what makes a road bike perfect for performing and racing over epic miles. Spitfire is engineered with classic Grand Tour geometries and specifications to suit.
"Metal Masterpiece " - Cycling Plus Magazine
Spitfire III looks and rides like no other race bike. The semi-compact main triangle is engineered for performance. It's fabricated with superlight, oversized, thin-wall top and down tubes that achieve their strength and torsional stiffness thanks to our most advanced geometrical tube profiling. The result is a bike that's seriously racing light. It has the sure-footed, precise handling and all the stiffness you need but none of the stiffness that you don't: that's the stiffness that transmits road shock and buzz straight up into your arms, shoulders and backside. On the Spit, these get filtered out leaving you fresher than the competition when it counts. At the finish line.
SpitFire!
The Spitfire III is crafted entirely from our stiffest, lightest race-tuned custom 3Al2.5V Ti Mk III tube set with size-specific race-biased road geometries. Fabricated entirely by hand, finished with fanatical attention to detail and packed with features that were born out of and refined through a lifetime of riding. They're the small details that enhance the form and function of your bike, and ultimately transform your outright pleasure in ownership.

All a bit beyond my tiny mind, but is that an ejector seat?

Top Bottom