Spindoctor Deluxe Workstand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

k-dog

Not of that one but I have the Revolution stand which is cheaper and looks more sturdy.

http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/ebw...7&f_SortOrderID=1&f_bct=c003154c003136c003544

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes I have that stand.
I can honestly say it's one of the best purchases I have ever made.
I now find it indispensable and wonder how I managed without one.

It's very well made, However if there is a criticism, and it's only a small one, it's that the floor legs could be a couple of inches longer.

I bought this stand recently which looks very similar to the Revolution stand... but cheaper still!!

No complaints with it so far.

Excellent service from Merlin as well btw... ordered in the afternoon and still arrived the following day.

Archie

Errrr.....
You'll notice everyone paid less for there's in [post=199347]this thread[/post]. I'd give it the thumbs up for 40 quid, but I'd research a bit more for the full price. Your looking for as many metal fittings rather than plastic on the workstand. The weak point on this one is the plastic rotator for the clamp, which I don't want to challenge too much.

Having said that I've got on great with it and workstands rule. :smile:

killiekosmos

Veteran
I got one a few months ago and it has been very useful. I've managed to dismantle and re-assemble 4 bikes. In particular it is great for setting up gear shifting.

Price has gone up a lot in a few months. I paid around £60

Tynan

Veteran
paid £20 something for mine and perfectly happy with it, right up there with the track pump as a must have, how did I ever not have one

Hi All. Update on my last post decided I couldn't wait until next pay day so I have just ordered one which should come on monday hopefuly. It's also £3 cheaper than the one on Wiggle even with £8 next day delivery added.

ianrauk said:
Yes I have that stand.
I can honestly say it's one of the best purchases I have ever made.
I now find it indispensable and wonder how I managed without one.

It's very well made, However if there is a criticism, and it's only a small one, it's that the floor legs could be a couple of inches longer.

Do they not reach the floor then? :?:

Top Bottom