Spitting.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I can't swallow all my saliva, due to me having only half a neck,half a tongue and that dangly thing missing at the back of the throat.:okay: Spitting into a paper hanky is difficult when going downhill at 40mph!:okay:

Oh, OK, you're excused on account of extraordinary, physical circumstances.

Just make sure you're well out of the way of others, when you 'perform' OK??

I used to go down hills very fast too.

My knees have since asked me to slow up a bit, on account of not liking storing that much gravel subcutaneously. :blink:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Fookin hell..:laugh: I love cc

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Oh, OK, you're excused on account of extraordinary, physical circumstances.

Just make sure you're well out of the way of others, when you 'perform' OK??

I used to go down hills very fast too.

My knees have since asked me to slow up a bit, on account of not liking storing that much gravel subcutaneously. :blink:
When out with the local cycling club i was asked to shout 'Snot on the way'! to warn other riders either behind,or at the side of me to keep well back. I gave them a 5 second warning then discharged my missile!xx(

Globalti

Legendary Member
I guess that producing phlegm during exercise is probably a sign that the lungs are self-cleansing correctly?

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
When out with the local cycling club i was asked to shout 'Snot on the way'! to warn other riders either behind,or at the side of me to keep well back. I gave them a 5 second warning then discharged my missile!xx(

Yuk, I'm outta here, even thinking about it, makes me start to heave :sad:

I've never been inclined to join a cycling club anyhows, but you've just revalidated that decision :okay:

Slick

Guru
Round here people spit because they think they shouldn't swallow their own saliva. Staff at the town's technical college are really sick of it.
I work in a college, and was actually ashamed the first time I had to put up signs asking learners not to spit. xx(

MarkF

Guru
"It's cultural innit" that's what the spitters say to security outside the hospital or outside MrsF 's college. To be fair, it is, although it's surprising it is still so prevalent in 2020. It's entirely normal to some and not intended to cause offence.

Top Bottom