SPOILER: STAGE 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Missed this crash caused by a dog because the eurosport started coverage 30seconds later. So far not much happening! Beautiful pictures though.

OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I don't know if he's still going, but I mean David Duffield, the Eurosport commentator, who doesn't so much commentate but ramble about when he got pissed in different parts of France...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Reckon they'll write off most of the gap due to the crash?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Sh*t that was carnage!

They all get same time as the winner though so nothing much lost, hopefully not many injuries.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
He was the suspected cause of the 1st crash ^^ he didnt have a chance beyond there, he wasnt even in the mix up for the final sprint.

Crankarm

Guru
http://nos.nl/video/169582-valpartij-in-tour-door-hond.html

The rider held up the most seems to have been David Millar who did such a good opening TT yesterday. What rotten luck. The owner of the dog that let it stray out into the road causing the crash should be prosecuted.

Mind the marshalling at the junction was a bit iffy as those riders on the far right side that were caught in the crash were heading down a right filter lane taking them away from the route instead of straight on.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
zimzum42 said:
Am limited to German commentary out here.

Still, it's better than listening to Duffers...

But on Eurosport you're missing Carlton Kirby wibbling on at every opportunity about something that's happened to him. I'm sure he makes half them up!
I'd be interested to know what sort of lenses Tyler Farrar recommends.

Top Bottom