SPOILER Tour de France: Rotterdam prologue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
What's with Gary Imlach's Bryan Ferry haircut?

I thought we would loose an hour of racing too, but it seems the times were local times, Armstrong was to set of at 1930 local, but by my clock it was 1830 when he did, I thought it strange seeing him warming up two hours before his start time.

lukesdad

Wiggins behind Sastre on a prologue:ohmy: Solid ride my...... One of them s been telling porkies me thinks. Sky s tactics pants again:biggrin:

Crankarm

Guru
Did Wiggo stop for a leak or did he puncture? Nearly a minute down is well slow. Wiggo couldn't possibly win the Tour on the prologue but he can certainly lose it ....... Talk about knackering one's chances .....

Actually Wiggo is 56 secs behind Fab, 34 secs behind LA and 29 behind Contadour.

Crankarm said:
Did Wiggo stop for a leak or did he puncture? Nearly a minute down is well slow. Wiggo couldn't possibly win the Tour on the prologue but he can certainly lose it ....... Talk about knackering one's chances .....
I agree. Frame this beautiful moment. :ohmy:

Wiggins choked: I may have to eat my words but I don't fancy him at all. I reckon he'll end up riding for Boassen Hagen or Thomas.

Crackle said:
Wiggins choked: I may have to eat my words but I don't fancy him at all. I reckon he'll end up riding for Boassen Hagen or Thomas.
I agreed with you the first time you said it! :smile:
Yes, that was a shocker, even taking the weather into account. I don't think he can afford to give Contador a 30s headstart. As I've already said elsewhere. :ohmy:

:smile: Give me a break, I posted it in the wrong thread. Still, it's a good solid post, no need to get it done fast. :ohmy:

lukesdad

Thank goodness for that thought I was having a groundhog day....Then thought I was going mad when I couldn tfind the original post:sad::ohmy::smile:

zacklaws

Guru
They did mention that there was a few fallers very early on at the start before it became televised, so that would have an effect on the following riders who would take it careful, otherwise it could be end of tour before it starts if its a bad fall, time will tell.

Top Bottom