Spokey Dokeys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Where can you get these from and do you think my fellow road cyclists would approve.

Ive searched all the cereals in Tesco and cant find any - not even in the cornflakes.

I think this could catch on...

Sara_H

Guru

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Where can you get these from and do you think my fellow road cyclists would approve

I've got a pack you could have for a thank you, but TBH with current Royal Mail prices I think the P&P would be about as much as they're asking for the ones on Amazon.

They're here though if you want them :thumbsup:

hopless500

Trundling along
You need these too
31D19SCv3GL.jpg
:laugh:

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
Trying to find those Kellogs chicken reflectors to make my wheels more aerodynamic.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
I'd just love it if someone in the TDF had the balls to use some spokeydokeys, or a set of those little tiny aliminium mudguards from the 80's. A few exrtra grammes isn't going to matter to one of the mid ranking riders. I wonder if it's the UCI that are stifling such shows of individuality?

hopless500

Trundling along
Really? I won't be seeking any out for my bikes :becool:

I don't remember them TBH but they seem to crop up on ebay from time to time, (according to Google results).

Uh huh! :whistle:

hopless500

Trundling along
I'd just love it if someone in the TDF had the balls to use some spokeydokeys, or a set of those little tiny aliminium mudguards from the 80's. A few exrtra grammes isn't going to matter to one of the mid ranking riders. I wonder if it's the UCI that are stifling such shows of individuality?

It could be a winning tactic. All the other riders would laugh so much they'd fall off, and spokey-dokey-man would win ^_^

Cyclopathic

Veteran
It could be a winning tactic. All the other riders would laugh so much they'd fall off, and spokey-dokey-man would win ^_^

Plus the noise could be very irritating to those around him. It could give a benefit beyond the handicap of extra weight and wind resistance.

Top Bottom