Sponsorship needed! HELP!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jacob soper

My name is Jacob Soper and I am 15 years old. For about 8 years, I have enjoyed the little known sport of Cycle Speedway. Cycle Speedway is a pedal cycle version of motor speedway. It takes place on purpose built shale tracks, around 80m long. Four riders race from a standing start for four laps, on special bikes with no brakes or gears.

For the last year, I have been a member of the Welsh Junior Squad, representing Wales for the first time against Ireland in 2011, and again recently as Captain of the Bronze Medal winning team in the 2013 Home Internationals.

In November 2013 I will be travelling to Adelaide, Australia to compete for Wales in the Cycle Speedway World Championships. This prestigious event only happens every 3 years, and I am delighted to have been selected to represent my country.

I am currently looking for sponsorship to help cover the cost of travelling to and staying in Australia. Unfortunately being a small sport there is no funding available from either British or Welsh Cycling, so the event is entirely self funded. I estimate that I will need approximately £3000 to cover the costs of flights, accommodation, living expenses and new equipment

I am able to carry limited sponsors' advertising on my equipment and clothing, which I hope will have exposure on national satellite TV, National Cycling press and local press, and all sponsors/contributors are mentioned on this web page and my Facebook page.

If you would be interested in sponsoring me, to help me achieve my goal of representing my country in Australia, please contact me on Slipperysoper@gmail.com, or Pete.j.soper@googlemail.com or Via My Website: Www.jacobsoperracing.weebly.com, Or Call my Dad on: 07889726802

Top Bottom