Spooks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I sort of watched it, because there was nothing else on, but I was knitting a sock at the same time, so it didn't really grip me...

Arch said:
I sort of watched it, because there was nothing else on, but I was knitting a sock at the same time, so it didn't really grip me...

So, that's two of us who missed seeing the willy. :blush:

Danny

Legendary Member
Generally Spooks is fun - but I thought last night's plot was a bit unbelievable (not that they are ever particuarly believable).

Do we assume that Anna was killed at the end of the episode?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Patrick Stevens said:
Once I'd got use to the premise that the only threats are the USA, the security services, the Israelis and drug companies, I started to really enjoy it.

I've just watched Season 5, and it was all a bit like that, to the point that when "Arab" terrorists appeared in a plot, you could predict their exposure as top secret Mossad agents in the third act with reasonable certainty.

John the Monkey said:
I've just watched Season 5, and it was all a bit like that, to the point that when "Arab" terrorists appeared in a plot, you could predict their exposure as top secret Mossad agents in the third act with reasonable certainty.

I liked the one where animal rights activists who'd renounced illegal activities were being captured, tortured and murdered by drugs companies. It gave me faith in the capitalist system.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I think it was more exciting seeing Kessler's bum :tongue: when he had to take his shorts off to loose the extra 2 oz he was carrying. Why didn't he turn round, he is supposed to be brave and made of stern stuff :blush:? :biggrin::ohmy:

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Cathryn said:
I'm quite gutted about missing the aforementioned bottom!

Poor you Cathryn. You'll HAVE to buy a telly (don't forget the licence fee) and sit and watch it from time to time. If you get a digi one + a recording digi thingy you can then capture those moments of excitement and replay them as and when you feel the need.

Indeed if you record everything and then visit Cycle Chat to see what's the current buzz - you can then replay those bits of excitement as alluded to on here.

Get one now and see Spooks next week for another fun episode ;)

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Cathryn said:
I'm quite gutted about missing the aforementioned bottom!

Poor you Cathryn. You'll HAVE to buy a telly (don't forget the licence fee) and sit and watch it from time to time. If you get a digi one + a recording digi thingy you can then capture those moments of excitement and replay them as and when you feel the need.

Indeed if you record everything and then visit Cycle Chat to see what's the current buzz - you can then replay those bits of excitement as alluded to on here.

Get one now and see Spooks next week for another fun episode ;)

There was an interesting article in Private Eye about how "Islamic Terrorism" was a big no-no, and how Animal Rights and "Rogue elements" within were used to keep a credible terrorist threat but remain PC!

Top Bottom