Spooks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There was an interesting article in Private Eye about how "Islamic Terrorism" was a big no-no, and how Animal Rights and "Rogue elements" within were used to keep a credible terrorist threat but remain PC!

Cunobelin said:
There was an interesting article in Private Eye about how "Islamic Terrorism" was a big no-no, and how Animal Rights and "Rogue elements" within were used to keep a credible terrorist threat but remain PC!

Yes, I'm keeping a close watch now on the Cohens whom I'm sure are suicide bombers.

Cunobelin said:

Yes, I'm keeping a close watch now on the Cohens whom I'm sure are suicide bombers.

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Well what will we be treated to in tonight's episode? More ladies' chests and gentlemen's apparatus perhaps?

Of course the latter would be the gadgets that any good spook would wish to employ in the furtherance of their profession.

mondobongo

Über Member
More twists and turns, no appendages this week. Gutted that I have to work Tues nights at the mo, so miss next weeks episode on BBC3 Mrs is a week ahead of me and says its edge of seat stuff.

But still no sign of Zaf!!!!

You could sign up for bbcs Iplayer
www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer
Need Windoze and Internet Explorer and it uses Window DRM somehow so if thats a bit screwed on your system it causes problems (but theres a FAQ to get round it) Good quality about 400M for 1hr of Spooks to download but it does use P-P networking (you can disable acting as a server for P2P on your system if so inclined) so download doesn't take too long.

andygates

Butter ollocks, I thought. Silly tech, silly unprofessionnal flakes you'd never hire to look after a shopping centre in Barrow in Furness, let alone Defense of the bloomin' Realm!

Top Bottom