Spooky...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
vernon said:
And swinging back to the original posting, just last month on my way to work I was thinking about a head teacher who'd retired two years ago and how I'd not got round to having him round for a goat curry and how he'd disappeared from the radar the day he left the building for the last time as headteacher. Later that morning I heard his voice commenting on the fact that he'd not had the pleasure of one of my goat curries which preceded his appearance at my classroom door with a colleague who was taking him on a tour of the new school building. I was seriously spooked by that.

I thought it was called "curried goat". West Indian lads and girls tend to find it an insult iirc. :evil:

As for dreams... I often dream of zombies, but not in a nightmare way, oddly.

Arch said:
Funnily enough I know a very long winded and eventually groanworthy joke involving a squid and washing up liquid, but it's really too long and awful to be bothered to type out...

Not the 'Hans the dishwasher' joke! :sad:

I heard it in the 80s: deffo one of the worst 'jokes' I have ever heard! :blush:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
downfader said:
I thought it was called "curried goat". West Indian lads and girls tend to find it an insult iirc. :sad:

So you are telling this West Indian that he is wrong?????!!!!!

Get your facts right and accommodate assimilation in your sweeping generalisation/assertion before displaying your ignorance.

Honestly, you whites are all the same :blush:

Cubist

Still wavin'
vernon said:

Get your facts right and accommodate assimilation in your sweeping generalisation/assertion before displaying your ignorance.

Never mind all that shite Vern, share the recipe................ Last time I had Goat Curry was at the Deighton Centre....it was to die for. :sad:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
vernon said:

LOL! It was on Hugh Fernly whasisname's program, and the lady at work I knew from the region called it that :sad: I can only go by what I've been told. If I've been told wrong by a Jamaican lady then I apologise:laugh:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Dayvo said:
Not the 'Hans the dishwasher' joke! :smile:

I heard it in the 80s: deffo one of the worst 'jokes' I have ever heard! :blush:

Arch said:
That's the one....:sad:

:sad: Mild, green, hairy-lipped squid?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Over The Hill said:
I had a strange dream where I ate a giant marshmallow.

When I woke up the pillow was gone.

tommy.jpg

:biggrin:

Top Bottom