Sportives in Southern England - Social Impacts Study

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ukciclista

Hi all,

I am currently doing a university dissertation and am researching if sportives are creating positive social benefits for their stakeholders? I am trying to get the views of all stakeholders: from participants, tourists, residents, business owners etc

I am predominately focussing on sportives on Southern England, especially the New Forest. So if you could spare a few moment (5 mins) please may you fill in the below survey:

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/sportives

My many thanks.

S-Express

In most cases, the only 'stakeholders' are the organisers. Which of course is part of the problem.

Broadside

Guru
In most cases, the only 'stakeholders' are the organisers. Which of course is part of the problem.

It's a bit of a boring definition but stakeholders would apply to groups of people that are impacted (positive and negative) and those that can cause an impact both positive or negative.

So beyond the organisers this would include the participants, residents, visitors, council, local service providers (shops, hotels) etc. Stakeholders has become quite a wide ranging term for things like this. You might also read it as "anyone who has an interest".

Top Bottom