Sports Bras

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndreaJ

Veteran
If you have a TK Maxxs near you they might be worth a look, the one near us usually has a good selection of different brands/styles in stock and I think you can try on them first. They are in with the sports wear rather than with the other underwear in our local shop.

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru

Although I'm slightly leery buying online without trying on first. I know I can always send it back, but...

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/classic-sports-bra-black-id_8341809.html
I have a stash of these. They have a little clip on the ring at the back so they can be made racer back. I particularly like the price - some sports bras can be eye poppingly expensive. Cycling is fairly low impact and my breasts are small so i don't need vast amounts of engineering, fortunately .
I also hate zips and padding and find the ones you pull over your head difficult due to reduced mobility in one shoulder.

I don't really need the engineering either, but given the washboard roads out here, keeping what I've got firmly in place makes cycling more comfortable. I have enough other bits jiggling about as it is... :laugh:

Julia9054

Guru
I don't really need the engineering either, but given the washboard roads out here, keeping what I've got firmly in place makes cycling more comfortable. I have enough other bits jiggling about as it is... :laugh:
I quite often cycle in a compression base layer and no bra. Makes me look like i have no breasts at all but at least they don't jiggle!

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
Asda.
Seriously.

I got several as they were/are amazing.
Of course this was a goodly while back so they probably don't make them like that any longer.

Let me know what you find as I'm down to my last 2.

Mine were from Matalan, so ain't going to diss Asda. Drew a blank in Tesco.

Don't care where I find what I want as long as it fits and is comfy. :biggrin:

vickster

Legendary Member

Attachments

• 9DB5B357-1FD2-4875-852E-142F2914B7F1.png
    9DB5B357-1FD2-4875-852E-142F2914B7F1.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 17

vickster

Legendary Member
I know... :okay: Much more sensible price tag.

Makes me wonder if they used hand-plucked unicorn hairs to make the Nike one... :wacko:
It's presumably coming from far afield, hence £20 to post something that weighs nothing.
I've never actually felt the need to wear a sports bra :blush:

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
It's presumably coming from far afield, hence £20 to post something that weighs nothing.
I've never actually felt the need to wear a sports bra :blush:

Yeah, most likely...

I don't find standard bras terribly comfy, which is why a sports bra is my go-to choice. Mind, when I'm at home and slobbing, the bra's the first item of clothing to bite the dust :laugh:

Top Bottom