Spot the mistake, or is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Take on part of the elite race circuit, perfect for amateur cyclists who want to improve their skills and fitness.

After a long ride in the hills of the Lincolnshire Wolds, tackle the closed road cobbled climb of Michaelgate before finishing in Castle Square at the bottom of the Lincoln Cathedral.

Choose from 33, 60, 78, or 102 mile courses to take part in this fully organised event with electronic timing, feed stations, medical support, and photography.

To enter the race, visit the website. Entries close on Wednesday, May 10.

13 rider

Guru
No mistake . Sportive will be ran over part of the Lincoln Grand Prix circuit and the last climb in the centre is on a closed road .
I did the Rutland Cicle Sportive 2 weeks ago which was linked the the Melton Rutland Cicle classic race and it was ran by the same company excellently organised

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

screenman

Legendary Member
No mistake . Sportive will be ran over part of the Lincoln Grand Prix circuit and the last climb in the centre is on a closed road .
I did the Rutland Cicle Sportive 2 weeks ago which was linked the the Melton Rutland Cicle classic race and it was ran by the same company excellently organised

You missed it, the organiser is a good pal, he will get some stick from me over this.

broady

Veteran
I'm signed up for this in the morning, but didn't know it was so much a "race"
Best get prepping up and make this the last beer of the night.

Top Bottom