Spring and summer boating type striped blazer to make me stand out from the riff raff...help me decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like that a lot
(click, click) I see they’re going for the comedy “just a bit too short in the leg” look,
https://www.gutteridge.com/en_GB/cl.../PA3743UOGU.html?dwvar_PA3743UOGU_color=0112C
1624808933195.jpeg

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I do,but i didn't buy it. I have enough shirts and need to get a grip on my 'must have it' obsession. I went to work in the retro shop yesterday,telling myself "DO NOT BUY ANY MORE SHIRTS"!!:stop: Lo and behold i came home with 2 Fred Perry polo shirts!!:wacko:

I am tempted but I cant spend money on clothes when other stuff needs to be paid for, should be out of this money hole soon so I can return tr

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

Would I see anyone wearing similar around Accrington? 🤔

Last edited:

Legomutton

40 years ago I used to scour Winfields of Haslingden for footwear bargains. Is it still there?

That last place I bought a bargain semi-formal jacket was Boundary Mill at Catcliffe, the Colne branch being handier for Accrington. The jacket was Skopes branded and well made, although I suspect they and other brands come from the same factories in some far flung place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom