Spring and summer boating type striped blazer to make me stand out from the riff raff...help me decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Hard to believe but our Coop had these on sale one summer. Decided by somebody in Manchester who thought we were a seaside town so very suitable. No idea if they ever sold any unless to some passing drunk.
The hooded tops and cargo shorts are thataway! 👉

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I picked this spiffing !00 percent tweed, chaps hacking jacket up from the Hospice charity shop this aft' for a mere tenner! Four internal and three external pockets means plenty of storage for a chaps bits and bobs!! 🧐

1636480429193.png

1636480479358.png

1636480555029.png

winjim

Smash the cistern
Do we need a cosplay subforum? Incidentally, you know James Bond is a fan of a tweed hacking jacket, right?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'd also like to add, regarding my latest Hospice charity shop bargain that the lady in there puts them away for me when they come in. If I turn them down, usually due to them being too short in the arms, which is a problem when you have 24 inch (shoulder to top of thumb) arms yet also have a slim/svelte like figure like i have, the item then goes on general sale. Which sadly usually means they remain on the rail for quite a long time as the usual costume of this town seems to be hideous sweat pants and hoodies!! 🧐

tyred

Legendary Member
A nice (in my opinion:okay:) scarf I bought in 'the shop' yesterday. 100 percent wool and an impressive 6 foot by 10.5 inches! 🧐

View attachment 617674

View attachment 617676
Be careful and don't trip on it!

Top Bottom