Spring Classics *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
:hyper: Eurosport coverage starts soon. Will be a fascinating day, we have no idea about anyone’s form and this is summer not spring so we are looking at 35degrees :sun::sun:. It is going to be a crazy hard day on a crazy hard course.
Did they show the women's race early or not at all?

I watched the men's and women's Strade Bianchi highlights yesterday. The men's had its own highlights program on Eurosport.

The women's race was great viewing but was shoved off into obscure online coverage*. You would have thought that having been starved of live racing for so long, that Eurosport would have made the most of coverage of what turned out to be a fantastic race.

The TV coverage was pants too, but I know Eurosport don't control that. They missed AvV's crucial move jumping from the peloton to the chase group. The time gaps were all over the place and had to be removed from the screen.

*I've shelled out £20 (early bird discount) for a year of the GCN app. It's not a lot for a year's worth. If it's crap I won't renew.

There appeared to be a lot of technical issues concerning time gaps all the way through. I was watching on Belgian TV as when they cut to the ad breaks they keep a small screen showing the race in the corner. However, I missed all the early positioning, did Quickstep make it so hard that they blew themselves up and had no one left to get Alaphilippe back on when he punctured?

Top Bottom