England : London Spring time drinks 1st April, Butcher's Hook & Cleaver, Smithfield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Be there about 7pm

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Worrapity....I'm in London Friday for an AGM but I'm booked on a train back to the Northern Powerhouse at 1730

Still, I could manage a cheeky one in the afternoon somewhere central if anyone fancies it

subaqua

What’s the point
Worrapity....I'm in London Friday for an AGM but I'm booked on a train back to the Northern Powerhouse at 1730

Still, I could manage a cheeky one in the afternoon somewhere central if anyone fancies it
is the train ticket a " You must get this train or else pay a billion quid for a new ticket ? " if not then gawan gawan gawan gawan whats the worse that could happen

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
is the train ticket a " You must get this train or else pay a billion quid for a new ticket ? " if not then gawan gawan gawan gawan whats the worse that could happen
Though judging by the price of walk-up fares, it might just be a billion.....

subaqua

What’s the point
He has to beg a bit of floorspace in @Racing roadkill's Travelodge?

and a ear bending from mrs nickyboy ?

rb58

Enigma
Sorry, I'm out. The wheels of commerce are going to need oiling late into tonight (and all over the weekend) unfortunately. Honestly, I tell you, this work mullarkey is really getting in the way of proper stuff. Have fun.

Top Bottom