Sprint / climbing strength?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Black Sheep
Managed to get out for an 8.3 mile ride the 'wrong' way round the moor and old railway line with Black Lamb on the tag-along
it was the wrong way round as we were climbing the cobbled track and descending the road, but meant that once we were on the moor, other than the ups and downs of the moor-track it was downhill home rather than main road climbs.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Glad you got out @Black Sheep - I hope you enjoyed it :smile:

OP
OP
Black Sheep
another chapter in this saga - I flew back from the Balearics last night, about 12 hours after a change to air bridge rules so I'm now not allowed out of the house for two weeks!

No cycling for me then.

OP
OP
Black Sheep
Do you have a turbo

I do have a turbo, but I can't put the mountain bike on it.

I've got one road bike in bits that was due to go in for paint this week and will take about 6 weeks to be completed which won't go on the turbo as the chain stay needs a bit of fettling.

The other road bike, the back wheel collapsed and is a different chain stay spacing to our other road bikes in the house!

anyone got some 27inch or 700c road wheels on a 135mm rear hub, 100mm front near Manchester and willing to deliver?!?!?!

OP
OP
Black Sheep
I've got a good 10.5 mile loop going on at the moment which I've been out on twice, today was very wet but I certainly felt like my legs had more power for the climbs than previously and I certainly spent less time in the crawler ring (running a triple up front cos retro)

Top Bottom