Sram etap wifli

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I got this groupo coming within the next 2 weeks.....any user's on the forum? And whats your feedback?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I think you're going to be first.....

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Be careful not to damage the rear derailleur, i have a mate who is on his third one, they ain;t cheap. to be fair he did race with it on and crashed twice, he has now given up racing,:laugh: He does like the way it works.:okay:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Be careful not to damage the rear derailleur, i have a mate who is on his third one, they ain;t cheap. to be fair he did race with it on and crashed twice, he has now given up racing,:laugh: He does like the way it works.:okay:
i certainly wont be racing it.......

Polocini

Veteran
A mate of mine has got it and I took the p*ss and said he's got more money than sense, it's an answer to a problem that doesn't exist and so on. Then he let me have a go of it and I was very impressed. The 'blips' are excellent. I'd say get them set up with a few rides to make sure they are in the right place before taping the bars and that's about it.

AL

OP
OP
J

jowwy

The BEST cycling purchase i have ever made and i've made quite a few over the past few years......such smooth, precise, quiet gear changes its unreal

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Good for you!

I've actually seriously (or half seriously) considered it. I've just done a major drivetrain overhaul on my bike but the next time round I may consider it again. It would look a bit funny putting a cutting edge groupset on a steel framed bike with a big lumpy carrier. (Little voice in head suggesting "get a new frame as well". Shut up voice)
I put it on my Ti frame that i use for mostly commuting on, but i am using it for an alps trip in 3 weeks

Im seriously thinking of getting a 2nd one through cycle 2 work to put on last years cycle 2 work purchase.......then it would just be about which bike to use lol

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It does look nice
I know what you mean about lifes to short , i didnt really need my new bike but i had a f**k it iwork hard ,dont smoke, drink or go out and give everything else to the family i am having a slice of happiness.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

It does look nice
I know what you mean about lifes to short , i didnt really need my new bike but i had a f**k it iwork hard ,dont smoke, drink or go out and give everything else to the family i am having a slice of happiness.
Im the same

Dont drink, smoke, go out.....i dont have children. Its just me and the mrs.......so i thought shoot to it, i'm having me some of that electrical goodness

jamin100

Guru
sorry to dredge this old thread back up, but i thought it better than to start a new one.

Thinking about upgrading my Cannondale Supersix with etap and just wondered if you still like it now as much as you did 18 months ago?
Any issues with it?

Anyone else use it ? My frame wont take di2 so if i want electronic then its etap only. Im also seeing if i can get it through Evans' ride to work scheme thingy

OP
OP
J

jowwy

sorry to dredge this old thread back up, but i thought it better than to start a new one.

Thinking about upgrading my Cannondale Supersix with etap and just wondered if you still like it now as much as you did 18 months ago?
Any issues with it?

Anyone else use it ? My frame wont take di2 so if i want electronic then its etap only. Im also seeing if i can get it through Evans' ride to work scheme thingy
I no longer have it due to selling the bike and funding a 2nd ebike...

But the etap is the best out there for electrix groupsets...as its very clean and easy to set-up. I do still have the Di2 on my commuter ebike though

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Any issues with it?

and to add, yes you can get it on evans c2w scheme's....

Top Bottom