Sram force 22 part groupset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Sram force 22 shifters
Sram force rear derrauiler ( wifli 32t )
Sram 22 front mech

Trp spyre c disc brakes ( no pads )

In immaculate condition

20170627_174919.jpg 20170627_173958.jpg

£250 posted for the lot via paypal gift

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Listed on ebay now

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I will try and add a link later.....but its no different to what is listed above

Although the trp's have been sold seperatly

So the shifters and mechs are available for 220......if bought new would cost around 300

vickster

Legendary Member
I will try and add a link later.....but its no different to what is listed above

Although the trp's have been sold seperatly

So the shifters and mechs are available for 220......if bought new would cost around 300
Thanks. Probably not enough of a saving versus new and warranted for me. And I avoid PayPal at all costs personally :smile:

GLWS

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Thanks. Probably not enough of a saving versus new and warranted for me. And I avoid PayPal at all costs personally :smile:

GLWS
thats fair enough but when you see wiggle selling

shifters @ £144 each - £288
Rear Mech @ £80
Front Mech @ £35

chain reaction @ £370 in total

then its a significant saving for shifters and mechs that have only done around 100 miles from new ( other suppliers maybe cheaper, but not by much.......and some warranties are not worth the paper they are written on)

vickster

Legendary Member
thats fair enough but when you see wiggle selling

shifters @ £144 each - £288
Rear Mech @ £80
Front Mech @ £35

chain reaction @ £370 in total

then its a significant saving for shifters and mechs that have only done around 100 miles from new ( other suppliers maybe cheaper, but not by much.......and some warranties are not worth the paper they are written on)
Ribble are cheaper and have 10% off components

I'll likely get Enigma to just supply and fit. Thought these might be a nice upgrade for the Genesis but a bit much at the mo :smile:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I'll likely get Enigma to just supply and fit. Thought these might be a nice upgrade for the Genesis but a bit much at the mo :smile:
they appear to be offline and rebuilding their store, so can't check their prices

OP
OP
J

jowwy

ribble are £249.99 for the shifters

Sram Force 22 Levers - 11 Speed - Gear Levers and Shifters - Ribble ...
www.ribblecycles.co.uk › Components › Gears & Drivetrain › Gear Levers and Shifters
Rating: 91% - ‎5 reviews - ‎£249.99
Buy Sram Force 22 Levers - 11 Speed from Ribble Cycles. Save 17% today! FREE UK, next day & worldwide delivery available.

Top Bottom