Stage 10 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
So who will be the man to make it today, could it be Millar Time or will he save himself gfor the first TT. It could be a time for Cancellara to have another dig, but I think Discovery may try something!!!!!

pat1

First hour at 48.3 kmh. That's very fast. :tongue:

Tetedelacourse

Voigt goes! i think everyone will be more careful today though and it will be a bunch sprint again. For me, Boonen's 2nd stage victory.

Tetedelacourse

Keith Oates said:
A little tame at the moment but all days can't be exciting I suppose!!!!!!

Obviously all posts can though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :?:

Easy to make the mistake of thinking that, with the right training etc that I could win a stage like this! But then there's the small matter of average speeds of around 45kph not to mention the cumulative effects of the stages so far!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Voight, casar, halgand, albisini and vaseur 11.30 clear with 15km to go.

So its gonna be one of them.

Voight for me, he looks strong today

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Oh well, I guess some people are happy!!!!!

Tetedelacourse

Keith Oates said:
Oh well, I guess some people are happy!!!!!

So Vasseur won it on the line. Fair enough. I think Jens should have attacked more times than he did or gone hard from a long way out but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Still, 10 years since Vasseur's last tdf victory so good on him too.

Can't wait for pyrenees...

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Yes, and if you're only going to watch the others over your left shoulder, it's best to stay hard up against the right hand railings. Otherwise someone (Vasseur) will be through your blindside to win!

I think a video clip of the last 200 yards of this race will be added to the training portfolio of youth squads around the country. Look and Learn Kids!

Tetedelacourse

Tim Bennet. said:
Yes, and if you're only going to watch the others over your left shoulder, it's best to stay hard up against the right hand railings. Otherwise someone (Vasseur) will be through your blindside to win!

I think a video clip of the last 200 yards of this race will be added to the training portfolio of youth squads around the country. Look and Learn Kids!

yep, pretty key mistake!

Top Bottom