Stage 11 spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Genman

Yep, Renshaw's out. He and Dean have leaned on each other several times in the last week in the lead outs. From the air, you can see Dean almost lock elbows and I think Renshaw had really had enough. Head butting is probably a bit too much though. :biggrin:

According to Sherwen he was using the skills he learned on the track. :laugh:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yes, really!

The final head-butt was out of order

Okay, apparently the officials agree with you! Now, I guess we will see what Cav is made of - he was able to sprint on his own from a long way out today, but does he have the tactical nous to hitch himself to other trains?

BigSteev

The French.

Genman

Just red that, that seems OTT surely if they thought it was bad a not just racing they could have gave a severe warning. The person who will really suffer though is Cav :wacko:

The punishment is to get rid of the lead out man for Cavendish, a reprimand or severe warning would not achieve this.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Headbutting Dean was one thing but deliberately moving over to block Farrar seems to have been what got him a ticket home.

Yeah Cav suffers, but if Renshaw is deliberately blocking rivals for him (and I'm not accusing Cav of having anything to do with it, before the fanboys start hopping up and down :rolleyes:) then it's only fair that the pain gets shared. Simply fining the team or relegating Renshaw on the stage would be meaningless.

If HTC don't like it, tough.

Top Bottom