Stage 15 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
zimzum42 said:
Armstrong finally put in his place, hopefully he'll be a tad embarrassed now!

.... or humble even!

yello

Flying_Monkey said:
Now who was saying this wouldn't make any difference?:evil:

Never have I been more pleased to be wrong! :biggrin:

I don't think this is the end by any stretch. Schlecks, Sastre will all want a piece. This stage has breathed fire into the GC!

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Embarrassed? After 3 years away that is a credible result. Like the other day in the Pyrenees, team tactics would have determined that he wasn't responsible for trying to chase Contador so had to watch him ride away. Somehow I doubt Contador would have done the same thing if Lance had made the move - he is clearly not a team player.

Bigtwin

zimzum42 said:
Armstrong finally put in his place, hopefully he'll be a tad embarrassed now!

Armstrong will have known EXACTLY what was required for second, and that's exactly what he did.

We've all seen enough of his racing for years to know how he will plan this this out, we've seen the "I'm done for" act time and time again. Another week to go, only a fool writes LA of at this stage.

He's more canny than a can of cans in a canning factory.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Wonder what Lance will have to tweet about tonight!

Halfmanhalfbike

Über Member
Bigtwin said:
Armstrong will have known EXACTLY what was required for second, and that's exactly what he did.

We've all seen enough of his racing for years to know how he will plan this this out, we've seen the "I'm done for" act time and time again. Another week to go, only a fool writes LA of at this stage.

Not this time.

Bigtwin

zimzum42 said:
unless Bertie falls off, there's nothing the old man can do, other than retire again!

Wiggins has just said it all "Lance plays poker - you never know what's going on".

If he doesn't. none of us sure as hell do.

Top Bottom