Stage 2 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

dont know cus im new too road racing and things - props gonna be watching stage 2 though on eurosport for the next 4 hrs 45 mins:biggrin:

i have no homework so got nuthing better to do, plus its been raining and i dont want to go out for a ride on the wet roads might a bit later though

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Thomas Voeckler away at the front again with a 6 mins lead and Sylvain Chavanel for company. At least he is being noticed in the early stages of the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodley

Thor for the win. Just away to watch on ITV4, but Mrs Noodley might be back soon and no doubt will want to watch the bloody tennis ;)

Noodley

Keith Oates said:
There are times when the man should be 'the boss' and this is one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's her birfday Keith - still no sign of her. But still no action, just Imlach and Boardman twittering on...:biggrin: And Chris Froome claiming to be British and not Kenyan, just to get a bot more exposure on ITV4 ;)

Noodley

Oh, they obviously decided it was time to show some action...

...just as Mrs Noodley arrives home.

Oh well, I'll see if I can get any decent web coverage.

Star

Noodley said:
Oh, they obviously decided it was time to show some action...

...just as Mrs Noodley arrives home.

Oh well, I'll see if I can get any decent web coverage.

http://cyclingfans.com/ has several streaming options posted now. The sputnik one seems to be working well today.

Noodley

Yeh sputnik does seem to be working well.
Only problem is I can't get commentary as Eurosport audio is also media player and once I open it the video goes.

yello

I think Mr Millar will be happy with his day at the office.

Hushovd takes the stage, Valverde stays in yellow after another strong finish.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The bloody in laws came round to watch the sodding tennis on our big screen. Oh well, it lasts 3 weeks I suppose!

mondobongo

Über Member
Posted by Young Un:how do you ask the eursport comentators questions - - can't see anything on there website:angry:

Keep listening to the commentary David Harmon normally sets up an email address for you to contact him with questions.

Top Bottom