Stage 2 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
rich p said:
The bloody in laws came round to watch the sodding tennis on our big screen. Oh well, it lasts 3 weeks I suppose!

Highlights rich, highlights!

Enjoyed this stage a lot - gutsy ride from Chavanel, to say the least!

Moonlight

I believe the eurosport email is eurosportcycling@hotmail.fr, don't quote me though. Cav will win tomorrow =]

None of the commentators are talking about Millar, he's 8th overall and a brit, you'd think he'd get some coverage.

Him in Giro TT gear is my desktop background, he looks so cool.

Young Un

Moonlight said:
I believe the eurosport email is eurosportcycling@hotmail.fr, don't quote me though. Cav will win tomorrow =]

None of the commentators are talking about Millar, he's 8th overall and a brit, you'd think he'd get some coverage.

Him in Giro TT gear is my desktop background, he looks so cool.

Thanks moonlight

idid send them an email earlier but im not sure if they answered it.
my question was:
which bike manufacturer has the most bikes out on the tour

Steve from Redditch

Noodley

Young Un said:
...which bike manufacturer has the most bikes out on the tour

Steve from Redditch

<David Noodley-Harmon>

...we have a question here from Steve from Redditch who asks which bike manufacturer has the most bikes out on the tour. Well Steve, thanks for watching and I hope you are enjoying the Tour as much as we are. There are only 3 bike manufacturers who supply more than one team. Time supply Cofidis and Bouygues Telecom, Specialized supply Quick Step and Gerolsteiner, and Colnago supply Rabobank and Milram. The other manufacturers supply a single team.

<David Noodley-Harmon>

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Millar is on fact 7th on GC ATM, now if he can stay at one second after stage 3 and then put in a good TT.........................NO that's too much to hope for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Un

Noodley said:
<David Noodley-Harmon>

...we have a question here from Steve from Redditch who asks which bike manufacturer has the most bikes out on the tour. Well Steve, thanks for watching and I hope you are enjoying the Tour as much as we are. There are only 3 bike manufacturers who supply more than one team. Time supply Cofidis and Bouygues Telecom, Specialized supply Quick Step and Gerolsteiner, and Colnago supply Rabobank and Milram. The other manufacturers supply a single team.

<David Noodley-Harmon>

was that an actual quote or is it just your anorak like knowledge noodley??

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
mondobongo said:
No he wasn't heard it read out on Eurosport.

Look at the date of Noodley's post though - I didn't hear the details read out until today's coverage. (Along with their discussion of the Cannondale and Felt designs).

Noodley

...I completely made it up, as Dayvo said :smile:

Just a complete coincidence I was correct.
:smile:

But glad to hear your question got answered on the telly as well :becool:

Top Bottom