Stage 4 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I am rather suspicious of Schumacher's performance, but it could just be one of those pulling out all the stops performances... great rides by quite a few riders today.

yello

Just listened to Evans make a darned fine effort at French!

The tele started to run the program credits before the maillot jaune finishes! Disgraceful!!

Moonlight

Millar! woop! never under estimate the power of the desktop background. Joint 2nd now, and got he looks so good on a TT bike. Really looking forward to the rest of the tour. Hedging my bets that Evans gets the final Yellow, although obviously too early, mountains will change eveything.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Evans is definitely in pole now if he can suck his way up the hills. Let's hope someone - Ricco? Valve? can be aggressive and drop him.

Good ride by Millar.

Wasn't there something smelly about Schumacher last year or am I being paranoid?

mondobongo

Über Member
Squirmed big time when interviewed on ITV by that big softy Ned.

Noodley

mondobongo said:
Squirmed big time when interviewed on ITV by that big softy Ned.

He did. He was not very convincing. :laugh: A bit reminicent of Big Jan when he was found to have taken recreational drugs...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Didn't enjoy the TT as much as the other 3 days. Quite a few people seemed blindingly quick. This Ricco though he's a long way back isn't he?

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Good ride by Millar and now third in the GC as well, do you think some of the reports will now include his name for a change. Schumacher was a bit of a suprise but last year he also put in some good rides so today was his day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom