Stage 5 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
go go Cav ;)

montage

God Almighty
That's more like it Cav!!

Ok, I'm going to be met with critisism here, but I really don't like Thor Hushvod. Yes he is a good rider, but he puts on such a white knight attitude when being interveiwed, none of which is mirrored in his racing style. I know elbows are commonly used, but watch Thor closely throughout these sprints - takes a piss a little.

Back in a positive mood, what a sprint by Boassan Hagen as well!!

yello

I can tell you that he has just completely broken down in tears in front of the cameras when he was interviewed. Even the translator choked up. I've never seen anything like it. He couldn't speak for minutes just for tears.

He was obviously under so much pressure. And I guess he put himself under most of it.

I reckon the 'Bad Boy' has just won the hearts of the nation.

oliver

well that was my fist ever cycle race that i have watched (fully) and i have to admit it was acctualy very good (not as good as motorsport but very close), and it will not be the last, a definitly ammazing sprint from cav and if only i could do that ;) let alone after 170km (ish)

montage

God Almighty
oliver said:
well that was my fist ever cycle race that i have watched (fully) and i have to admit it was acctualy very good (not as good as motorsport but very close), and it will not be the last, a definitly ammazing sprint from cav and if only i could do that ;) let alone after 170km (ish)

First one? These are the boring ones...wait until the mountains for a really good watch!

Top Bottom