Stage 6 - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
It's the last day for the sprinters for a while so who's going to be the one to take the stage. Boonen seems to be 'off colour' at the moment and McEwen is not quite the same after his crash. Could Cavendish make it a day to remember for the Brits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris42

Robbie is my guess if its all together at the end.

Flecher could try a break again, you never know.

derosa

chris42 said:
Is he def out then?
where is this from?

Andreas Klöden had slightly more luck following his crash. He was initially feared to have a tailbone fracture, the same injury that forced him out of the Tour in 2003. After some more X-rays and additional tests, however, the German is cleared to ride with 'just' a hairline fracture. According to sid Astana's directeur sportif Mario Kummer reported that "it's not as bad as initially feared." Everybody is aware, though, that the injury is quite painful for a cyclist and it remains to be seen if Klöden will be able to finish the Tour, in which he is currently ranked second.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
nah he's gonna soldier on. Its gonna affect him though, surely.
Even if it don't affect his riding, which i think it will, it'll affect his sleep and rest.

Seems yesterday was a bad day for Astana

click here

chris42

Steve Austin said:
nah he's gonna soldier on. Its gonna affect him though, surely.
Even if it don't affect his riding, which i think it will, it'll affect his sleep and rest.

Seems yesterday was a bad day for Astana

click here

wow thats gonna be a right pain in the arse!

:?:

Noodley

I reckon Hunter looked a bit weed off after coming 2nd in stage 4, so reckon he may take it today. It also appears Barloworld are concentrating on getting him a stage victory rather than in getting themselves seen in breakaways.

Boonen and McEwen do not appear to be firing on all cyclinders, and I'm not sure if Thor can get up to the front today - and Cavendish will find something/somebody to collide with :?:

<that should result in a 4 man sprint between Booned, McEwen, Thor and Cavendish :?: >

Top Bottom