Stage 7 - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
A similar stage to yesterday but no uphill finish. I suppose most of the favorites will be near the front in the end but perhaps there is another unexpected winner in the wings waiting his chance. I think Hincapie could put on a good show today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justAl

I have a feeling that Evans will take the stage win today. He's been holding back and keeping out of trouble. The run-in will suit him I think.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Breakaway by someone like Voeckler with an eye to picking up KOM points? Followed by a catch by the peloton at the foot of the last climb before a fragmented finish with the win taken by Flecha.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
justAl said:
I have a feeling that Evans will take the stage win today. He's been holding back and keeping out of trouble. The run-in will suit him I think.

Nothing new there then!

Tough one to call today. Popovych as an outsider who hasn't done much so far. I wouldn't risk my mortgage on it though

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Hmm I reckon Vandevelde may try another late break no nibble away a few seconds.

kennykool

Hincapie is a good shout - his team are very strong. I would like Evans to have a go today tho as I would hate to see him win the tour WITHOUT winning a stage (I think Lance may have done this - am I right?)

Doesn't seem right somehow!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think LA won with only winning a TT once IIRC

mondobongo

Über Member
David Moncoutie could be one to watch today maybe not as mountainous as he would like but he looked strong when he showed his face at the front for a few minutes yesterday.

justAl

I thought L.A. won his last Tour without winning a stage. Mainly because Basso was scared of being the one to do it

Top Bottom