Stage 9 - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
The stage is already underway and one break has gone and returned so we will see what the rest of the day brings. Valverde has to make an impression today if he wants to catch up with Evans on time. I think we could see Valverde and Ricco battling it our near the finish but Evans will not be far behind whoever is in the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I have a fancy Cadel will sprint up Col d'Aspin and leave the rest behind then descend at 100kph to win by 5 minutes.......

......or then again he might draught Ricco and Valverde and come in 3rd.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
rich p said:
I have a fancy Cadel will sprint up Col d'Aspin and leave the rest behind then descend at 100kph to win by 5 minutes.......

......or then again he might draught Ricco and Valverde and come in 3rd.

that had me giggling lots!!

Soler for me today!:wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dayvo said:

Washed down with a wee drop of Chateau d'Urine:biggrin:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Euskaltel-Euskadi seem to be determined that they will be up there at the end today in their home terrain. Break down to 10 minutes and falling...

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
He's back in the bunch after visiting the doctors car but Valverde also visited the doctors car so perhaps he has problems from the crash in stage 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
I think Devolde of the Quickstep team could make a breakthrough in the latter stages. His form in the early season classics has been excellent and I'm tipping him for as podium finish.

Top Bottom