Stage19 - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
After yesterdays suprisingly quiet stage will today be another repeat performance, will a break go away or will the sprint teams try for another day of glory? The stage is also still a little bit hilly so a strong team may try to get an advantage, I think Slipstream will be noticed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
Well its the last chance for Millar to take a stage or even have a go so I am hoping 'Its Millar Time'.

Although we could see CSC try to put in an attack to take some more time out of Evans which could mess with his head prior to the TT.

kennykool

Another quiet day in the saddle for the boys today. Energy conservation for TT!

Would Love David to win TT tomorrow!!!

How do you start a new thread I have a question for everyone???

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
kennykool said:
Another quiet day in the saddle for the boys today. Energy conservation for TT!

Would Love David to win TT tomorrow!!!

How do you start a new thread I have a question for everyone???

Go back to the Racing index page and at the top left hand corner click the box that says New Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Tetedelacourse said:
Millar will be thinking about tomorrow rather than today, as will CSC.

Maybe one last throw of the dice from Chavanel today.

and hoping that Schumacher doesn't hit another purple spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Nothing will happen today.

Tetedelacourse

Schumacher's trying it on. I'd have thought he'd be thinking about tomorrow too! odd.

Anyone got any idea what the highest number of different yellow jersey wearers in one tour is?

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Tetedelacourse said:
Schumacher's trying it on. I'd have thought he'd be thinking about tomorrow too! odd.

I think he's making sure he keeps on top of the 'combativity' ratings... that seems to be the only thing he's going to win now...

Tetedelacourse

Does most combative rider get anything other than (minimal) recognition?

Again, I'd have thought he might try to focus on tomorrow's stage win. Cash for the team and another stage win under his belt. What do I know though, he must be goosed.

Top Bottom