Started a shed tidy - saddles and tyres fs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iandg

Legendary Member
700x23c Rubino Pro (yellow) had some use but plenty of wear left £10/pair + postage

700x23c Continental Gator skins wire bead (hardly used, all I could get at the time and switched to 25c after a few weeks) £20/pair + postage

700 x 35c Continental Cyclo X King. Hardly used, bought for the cross-check but switched to 40c soon afterwards. £30/pair + postage

White Selle Italia Flite Flow Titanium Nearly new, only done about 200-300km on it and didn't gel with my ass. A few marks on the underside of the leather where it rubbed against the seat clamp - £40 + postage - SOLD

Yellow Selle Italia C2 gel flow - £25 + postage

Pics here https://flic.kr/s/aHsk9MwF57

These are also being advertised for sale on YACF

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
i like that red Bob jackson @wicker man

OP
OP
iandg

iandg

Legendary Member
i like that red Bob jackson @wicker man

Kind of regret letting it go but it became surplus to requirement when I bought a Surly Cross-Check and a Genesis Equilibrium. It was that or my 1978 Raleigh Professional - which had sentimental value with both Road Race and Time Trial wins and a number of Personal Bests in my racing days.

It went to a nice home down south tho' :smile:

Am surprised you have not had folk taking you up on what appear to be bargains. Colours of saddles (or yellow tyres) may not appeal to many!
Could you tell me the length and width of the white flite flow?

Kernow_T

Über Member
700x23c Rubino Pro (yellow) had some use but plenty of wear left £10/pair + postage

700x23c Continental Gator skins wire bead (hardly used, all I could get at the time and switched to 25c after a few weeks) £20/pair + postage

700 x 35c Continental Cyclo X King. Hardly used, bought for the cross-check but switched to 40c soon afterwards. £30/pair + postage

White Selle Italia Flite Flow Titanium Nearly new, only done about 200-300km on it and didn't gel with my arse. A few marks on the underside of the leather where it rubbed against the seat clamp - £40 + postage

Yellow Selle Italia C2 gel flow - £25 + postage

Pics here https://flic.kr/s/aHsk9MwF57

These are also being advertised for sale on YACF
C2 Gel-flow: Most comfy saddle in my.limited saddle experience

I like the look of those Cyclo X King, are they rather chunky? If they are still available after payday I would be interested!
After paying for shipping from wild and wet Stormaway to darkest Devoland, would you be saving many $?

(Am not trying to dissuade you too much or stop a sale for OP, am ignorant of CX stuff, so just asking)

ADarkDraconis

Cardinal Member
After paying for shipping from wild and wet Stormaway to darkest Devoland, would you be saving many $?

(Am not trying to dissuade you too much or stop a sale for OP, am ignorant of CX stuff, so just asking)
Perhaps, on Amazon they are $45 each and £30 ~ $42 so if shipping is decent it is like saving a tire!

Top Bottom