Staying Away from Doughnuts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HoffmanHoy

Pre-covid I was commuting 150-200km per week, and through that alone (and a sprinkling of longer rides to prepare me for Ride London 100), I hit a moderately good FTP of 3.3+ w/kg. I then became totally sedentary, but bought a fluid dumb trainer and after a stop-start-stop 2021, had a good few months of consistent Suffering using Wahoo Systm. I'm now slowly getting back into shape and discovering that indoor cycling can be a right pain in the *ahem* saddle, even in bibs which I can ride for hours in outside.

Sharky

Guru
Haven't had a donut for ages. When I was commuting and it was somebodys birthday, the "rule" was that the birthday boy/lass bought donuts for the whole office.

One or two went down a treat, but then I was riding so much that I burnt the calories off on the ride home.

OP
OP
H

HoffmanHoy

Haven't had a donut for ages. When I was commuting and it was somebodys birthday, the "rule" was that the birthday boy/lass bought donuts for the whole office.

One or two went down a treat, but then I was riding so much that I burnt the calories off on the ride home.

Pretty much the same for me! There are advantages to burning 1,000 calories a day commuting :biggrin:.

Top Bottom