Stereophonics...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

Rhythm Thief said:
Mark Ronson seems to me to be destined to forever play second fiddle. He can do as many gigs as he likes, but people will always just be waiting for Aimless Wino to turn up.

Mark Ronson is a producer, and a not very good one at that. His idea of remix is basically: 'yeah, shall we sling some horns on? Oh yeah, that's alright...'

SamNichols said:
Mark Ronson is a producer, and a not very good one at that. His idea of remix is basically: 'yeah, shall we sling some horns on? Oh yeah, that's alright...'

you're forgetting the cardigan-wearing. And that ghastly performance at Glastonbury.

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

alecstilleyedye said:
speaking of which, oasis did a piss poor set in 2004, and should have been embarrassed that joss stone did their song "don't look back in anger" better than they did.

Only Ryan Adams has made Wonderwall bearable too.

Oasis were awful long before 2004 though: around 2000 was when they went truly terrible. I only forgive their awfulness because Noel gallagher is quite amusing these days.

Abitrary

Fab Foodie said:
Stereophonics about to play on C4 now.

there is a program called 'women who kill' on channel 5.

don't put money in the pockets of the stereophonics, because they are bland and don't deserve it.

Noodley

Fab Foodie said:
Stereophonics about to play on C4 now.

Just as well I have T in the Park on BBC :biggrin:;)

Mrs Noodley has just returned from having worked there all day, and is sitting here watching the "highlights". She's only just realised who the people she has been speaking to are!! :biggrin:;) "Oh, I was speaking to him" she says as Jack White (White Stripes, The Raconteurs) appears on the telly..."I didn't know he was in a band". <searches for a smiley to indicate slapping my forehead>

Abitrary

Abitrary said:
there is a program called 'women who kill' on channel 5.

don't put money in the pockets of the stereophonics, because they are bland and don't deserve it.

Absolute shite. Welsh as well, going for the sympathy vote.

What a big pile of shite.

U

User482

alecstilleyedye said:
speaking of which, oasis did a piss poor set in 2004, and should have been embarrassed that joss stone did their song "don't look back in anger" better than they did.

I was there. As you say, piss poor. Luckily Paul McCartney did a stonking set (much to my surprise) and Morrissey was hugely enjoyable too.

Top Bottom