Stiff upper lip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Ok, I’ll get things rolling.

Sounds like a cock and bull story to me.

Etc etc

U

User169

[QUOTE 5223060, member: 259"]Wow, but no less valid than lots of other transplants I suppose. Why were the bits not transplanted done so "for ethical reasons" though?[/QUOTE]

I guess cos you’d be firing someone else’s ammo, so to speak. Difficult to know if the donor had consented to that.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
In all seriousness, its an absolute wonder what medical science can now achieve.
You looking to have two now?

stalagmike

Enormous member
Fair play to him and his donor. Not wishing to make light of what must be a very traumatic thing to have happened to the guy, but my first thought was also that he might forge a career in, ahem, 'art' cinema. But now I think horror would be a better bet. 'Frankenprick' - coming soon (if everything is connected correctly) to a cinema near you!

AndyRM

XOXO
Fair play to him and his donor. Not wishing to make light of what must be a very traumatic thing to have happened to the guy, but my first thought was also that he might forge a career in, ahem, 'art' cinema. But now I think horror would be a better bet. 'Frankenprick' - coming soon (if everything is connected correctly) to a cinema near you!

Frankenpenis is the name of one of Bobbit's films.

Top Bottom