Stiff upper lip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Ah, now we know why MarkF posted what he did.

postman

Legendary Member
Nay nay thrice nay.We should not mock.My mate who was really unlucky as a yoof,had an accident which damaged his spine.The team of Surgeons,filled his backbone with mercury,it was a first rate job,they had him walking in weeks.Asked later were there any side effects he said he was 5' 2" in winter but 6' 6" in summer.

I'll get my coat.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I hope the surgery is successful. I've been reading a fair bit about the Vietnam war. Apparently, one of the things that soldiers feared most was "The Wound", even more than multiple amputations, or even death. Soldiers being flown by Huey helicopters into hostile landing zones would often take their helmets off and sit on them to protect the bits that mattered most to them.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
[QUOTE 5223318, member: 45"]Can we just have one thread for blokes to bang on about cocks please?[/QUOTE]
I've been missing the strict penis policepersons. Have they been the subject of savage cuts?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Tried to get this deleted but its been merged. Sorry @Drago . I will try and stay awake in future :smile:
Apparently succesful. An American soldier who stood on a mine. Doctors reckon he could regain sexual activity.
@MarkF . I am not making light of your situation as I really felt for you but this really puts a "bruised dongle" into perspective (not that I would like either situation).

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Late to the party ;)

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/stiff-upper-lip.233238/#post-5223083[/QUO

Really.......that just showed up on my google news as though it was a brand new story.
MODS......can you delete this please.

Dave7

Legendary Member
So. Lets assume that I decide to donate all my organs.
Some guy has a nasty accident and is the recipient off my full set of tackle.
He decides to go private for the better standard of care.
When he wakes from surgery he takes one look in the mirror, sees what he has now got and demands his money back.
Failing that does he sue my estate?

Top Bottom