Still not found a layout I like

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
In some respects the CycleChat format looks the nicest with the CC logos etc., but it really looks messy at times (as do the other formats) on my screen. What would be nice would be a clean simple format with the CC logos that resembles (as much as possible) the old forum.

jack the lad

I'm not sure what the problem is. It seems OK to me. Already I can't remember what the old format was like, but I don't remember it being so very different.

Shaun

Founder
My long-term plan is to re-work the main style and reduce the additional styles to just one - but it's a massive undertaking so it will be some time before I can begin and a slow process when I do eventually start on it.

I'll make an announcement nearer the time.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

DavieB

MIA
Noticed your online at 2 in the morning active in the "to do" forum its friday night ADMIN have a break!
tired.gif

Shaun

Founder
Noticed your online at 2 in the morning active in the "to do" forum its friday night ADMIN have a break!
tired.gif

Calling it a night now ... :tired:

I've been busy with non-CC stuff over the past few weeks so wanted to get the forums moved forward some more and some of the stuff off the to-do list. Besides, it's lovely and quiet at this hour ... ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :tired:

Top Bottom