Still punk after all these years

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Punk ot not? It's a mystery.

TVC

As an aside, why've you gone all initially lately?
When I came up with the name 10 years ago, it was a Victorian euphomism, now if you google it, you get a level in Fallout 3 and a swingers club in America. Neither of which I want people to think was on my mind. Well perhaps the swingers club a bit. Most call me TVC anyway because it's quicker to type.

U

User482

When I came up with the name 10 years ago, it was a Victorian euphomism, now if you google it, you get a level in Fallout 3 and a swingers club in America. Neither of which I want people to think was on my mind. Well perhaps the swingers club a bit. Most call me TVC anyway because it's quicker to type.
TVC sounds like a shopping channel..

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
252F6AC3-A8A9-478C-B2AC-78D8B4B689F1.jpeg

So, looking back on this page, @Stephenite is a mineral compound, possibly with powers to diminish the superpowers of superheroes called Steve. @Drago is a medication or cleaning product. @slowmotion can presumably be looked up in the profanasaurus.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I heard Toyah is acting in a new stage version of Derek Jarman's Jubilee. She's acting the part of Queen Elizabeth I. Presumably there is a lot of violence, sex and nudity in it, mostly gay. Only I heard she and rest of the cast voted to cut out the line praising Myra Hindley. A plastic punk if ever there was one.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Saw her in 1980-ish in Tiffany's Glasgow. She got quite excited at one point and whipped her top off. I wonder if her right nipple is still tattooed black?
I remember a copy of 'Punk's Not Dead' (?) where the black nipple made an appearance (i think it was make up) - years later she was most embarrassed by it ...

Top Bottom