Stinging pee after cycling..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BintanMan

Is your pee dark in colour? Maybe you are getting a bit dehydrated.

I once got similar symptoms after completing a long wallk and running out of water half way through the day. It cleared up after I sank two pints of orange juice and a pint of lemonade in the pub. By the time I was on my second pint of beer everything was fine!

Yes it is rather dark and a bit smelly (hope nobody is eating their dinner eek). And I had a stinking headache before and after I went to bed. I was also wearing a new make on bib short for the first time.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Dark, stinging pea and headaches really sounds like dehydration.

You need to drink a lot of fluids cycling, and start drinking before you start feeling thirsty. Dehydration can also make you feel washed out the following day if you don't sort it.

snorri

Legendary Member
Get yourself along to your GP.
I had something similar years ago, and had to take a course of pills which sorted things out, there has been no recurrence.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about, if that is what is worrying you. There were no questions regarding where I had been putting my willy before the problem arose. The GP didn't even require me to take my trousers down for a look, just gave me medication following analysis of the sample.

BintanMan

Get yourself along to your GP.
I had something similar years ago, and had to take a course of pills which sorted things out, there has been no recurrence.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about, if that is what is worrying you. There were no questions regarding where I had been putting my willy before the problem arose. The GP didn't even require me to take my trousers down for a look, just gave me medication following analysis of the sample.

I went to my GP. Pee'd in a bottle but nothing came from the dip test. Sending it away for cultures. Blood test tomorrow. It got slightly better yesterday but today it's regressed a bit. Not as bad as Tuesday night. I'll drink lots of water and see how today goes. I have antibiotics for any potential infection.

Top Bottom