Scotland : Stirling & The Trossachs Stirling - Callander - dukes pass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
@Edwardoka showed interest on Facebook about coming though to Stirling for a ride next weekend. No real route in mind yet, thinking meet at train station, ride to Doune, back road to Callander, up and over dukes pass, back round into Callander to fuel up, before heading back to stirling.

Any interest?

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
If the weather is good then i am in

wee blether for a munch?

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:thumbsup: Possibly ... depends on other stuff I need to catch up on, due to having had to work literally all of last weekend :angry:.
Do you have a map and distance, to help us make up our mind?

T

If it can be done without using the smallest gear I'm interested! :thumbsup:

My lower jockey wheel is jumping into the spokes if I try and use the lowest gear, not sure if it's the wheel being out of true or the derailleur hanger looks to be pointing slightly inward...

Edit: In trying to fix the problem, I've completely fecked something and the gear cable won't now connect with the bolt... think I'll have to take it to someone who knows what they're doing to fix it! :sad:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I have made a route up on map my ride that I will post later. It's a run out back end of Stirling, round the side of dukes pass , cake , dukes pass, doune and then through to Stirling via Dunblane to miss the really busy roads. About 42 miles

Top Bottom