Stolen 2009 Dawes XC 1.8 pic inside £100 reward

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EpicFishFingers

Click here for imgur link to bike pic

This bike was stolen from Oulton Broad North train station on 16th/17th September (last Friday night between 11.20pm and 1.30am). It was literally my most prized possession, and I will do nearly anything to get it back. As a student, I can't offer a large reward, but I'm willing to offer £100 for its safe return.
The bike was carried away from a D-lock still attached to it, so it may now have scratch marks where the D-lock was attached, where the thieves cut through it. The cable part of the two-part lock was all that remained at the scene... Absolutely gutted :sad:
BE VERY SUSPICIOUS OF ANY DAWES MOUNTAIN BIKES (it may have been sprayed or had parts changed, to avoid tracking). BEWARE! THE BIKE IS CHIPPED AND UV MARKED.
Despite this, I'm posting this ad here to increase the chances of it being found, and to appeal to anyone that may have seen anything (e.g. someone throw it in the back of a van or something)

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Already posted a similar ad on Gumtree

e-rider

crappy member
good luck finding it

Ela

Hi, hopefully you will find it. You should add the frame number as well, so whoever suspects that they found your bike can be 100% sure.

Top Bottom