Stolen Bike in E14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robjs

Hi,

My bike was nicked yesterday evening in E14. I can't seem to find a "stolen bike" thread on here - but I was wondering whether people could keep their eyes open for it.

Full details on my blog - http://rob.sh/post/15

mean_streak_01.jpg

Many thanks!

Rob

longers

Legendary Member
Bugger ;);)!:wacko:.

Hope you've got insurance of some kind.

I'll keep an eye out for it (in Derbyshire ;))

Maz

Guru
Feel for you, rob. Sorry to hear this.
I'm a long way off from E14, but good luck.
Keep an eye out on ebay if the scum try to flog it on there.

walker

Rob, I did see one just like this go past me in WC2 last night going down the strand Towards Charing Cross, I remember it because I thought to myself 'Oh, An Evan's Bike' If I'd of seen this thread I might of been able to alert you sooner

OP
OP
R

robjs

Thanks guys.

walker - guess it's got handed on already if it was that one, I'm thinking that it was some of the kids around this area that nicked it.

Thanks.

walker

robjs said:
Thanks guys.

walker - guess it's got handed on already if it was that one, I'm thinking that it was some of the kids around this area that nicked it.

Thanks.

the fella riding it seemed a little older than a kid, it could be possible it was passed on.

handsome joe

Check Brick Lane Market on a Sunday. There is usually a row of scumbags selling stolen bikes along the pavement. Word of advice and experience, don't approach these people if you spot your bike. Find your nearest Bobby and report it to them, they will do the rest.

Top Bottom