1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stolen Bike in E14

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes' started by robjs, 12 Mar 2008.

1. robjs

robjs New Member

Hi,

My bike was nicked yesterday evening in E14. I can't seem to find a "stolen bike" thread on here - but I was wondering whether people could keep their eyes open for it.

Full details on my blog - http://rob.sh/post/15

[​IMG]

Many thanks!

Rob

2. longers

longers Veteran

Bugger ;);)!:wacko:.

Hope you've got insurance of some kind.

I'll keep an eye out for it (in Derbyshire ;))

3. Maz

Maz Guru

Feel for you, rob. Sorry to hear this.
    I'm a long way off from E14, but good luck.
    Keep an eye out on ebay if the scum try to flog it on there.

4. dangerousjules

dangerousjules New Member

i'll be back in e14 next week, i'll keep em peeled.

5. bad news rob
    have a look for it around the brick lane markets on a sunday ,sometimes see some bikes for sale,you never know,i'll keep my eyes open in the taxi(not just driving:smile:)

6. walker

walker New Member

Rob, I did see one just like this go past me in WC2 last night going down the strand Towards Charing Cross, I remember it because I thought to myself 'Oh, An Evan's Bike' If I'd of seen this thread I might of been able to alert you sooner

7. OP
    OP
    robjs

robjs New Member

Thanks guys.

walker - guess it's got handed on already if it was that one, I'm thinking that it was some of the kids around this area that nicked it.

Thanks.

8. walker

walker New Member

the fella riding it seemed a little older than a kid, it could be possible it was passed on.

9. handsome joe

handsome joe New Member

Check Brick Lane Market on a Sunday. There is usually a row of scumbags selling stolen bikes along the pavement. Word of advice and experience, don't approach these people if you spot your bike. Find your nearest Bobby and report it to them, they will do the rest.