Stolen Horses!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Valiant

Veteran
A message from my friend:

I appreciate not many people are horsey but I need to spread this as far as I can.

3 horses (one of which is mine) were stolen in a burglary in Halifax this week. We're desperate to get them back. We think they were taken to the fair near Scarborough but they could have been taken anywhere

The photos and details are available here: https://www.facebook.com/HorseWatch

Horse’s stolen in a burglary in Halifax. Anyone with any information please telephone West Yorkshire Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. Crime ref *99259

315395_483437435019297_96883129_n.jpg

553883_483438608352513_1063736176_n.jpg

252609_483439065019134_1425505227_n.jpg

Please spread the word if you can.

Globalti

Legendary Member
What's wrong with the middle horse? It's lost some of its fur.

Linford

They are probably on a boat to Ireland now.:sad:

Linford

Why Ireland. They're just as likely to go anywhere else. They don't look like any bloodstock of Shergars.

Because the travellers love native horses with loads of feather like the one at the top of the page, and it is a lot easier to get a Horse across to NI and then across the border into Eire than anywhere else in the EU. You need to be well connected to pinch and dispose of a horse with no questions asked....

classic33

Leg End Member
Because the travellers love native horses with loads of feather like the one at the top of the page, and it is a lot easier to get a Horse across to NI and then across the border into Eire than anywhere else in the EU. You need to be well connected to pinch and dispose of a horse with no questions asked....

If you are going to pinch a horse, let alone three, then the chances are you'd be taking them for yourself. Livestock going onboard ferries get inspected more than you might think. And to try & then get the three across a second boundry(the first being the Irish Sea & the second a border between countries) would heighten the risk to you.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I sincerely hope that you get your horses back valiant!:thumbsup: Not making light of the issue, but i have an image in my head of this "burglary". Burglars usually go for antiques, televisions,credit cards etc. How the hell can they stick a horse in a sac, then expect not to be seen?!:laugh:

Best wishes in retrieving them, and i hope summat horrible happens to the thieving @#~!!:evil:

Top Bottom