Stoopidtall bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Ciclavia is basically a less tw*ttish version of Critical Mass, it was just getting off the ground when I moved from LA, so pleased to see it's getting massive.

Good to see the cops supporting and cars not doing anything stupid.

Oh yeah, and the areas he's cycling are basically flat. Where's he's rolling, he don't need brakes!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Love it! I'd love to give on a go!

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
How much to make some thing like that, I mean getting some one to make one not doing it yourself.
Doing it yourself would probably be quite cheap. Just get plenty of steel tubes, weld them together, link multiple chains together and off you go.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Somebody in Birmingham has knocked this together. I've seen it parked outside a pub on a Saturday night, as well as events such as Critical Mass. It's usually ridden alongside at least one other bike, their riders provide it with support when it stops.

tallbike.jpg

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Somebody in Birmingham has knocked this together. I've seen it parked outside a pub on a Saturday night, as well as events such as Critical Mass. It's usually ridden alongside at least one other bike, their riders provide it with support when it stops.

tallbike.jpg
I like the steering design on that, really clever!

Top Bottom