Stop talking about peeing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Just been reading about accidents in another part of the forum.I have two scans booked in for this month.Bladder and testes.But now since Tuesday I cannot stop peeing.Keeping a record.Phoning doc on Tuesday.Saturday two during the night nine during the day.Today one during the night and five so far.Totally cheesed off.Google can be your friend and I think my prostate might be enlarged again.If it is it means the tablets I am on are not working.So it could be an interesting month September.It all began last Tuesday and it is not looking like it's going to stop soon.The doc does not know about the excessive peeing.But I think they ought to be told.

Slick

Guru
They definitely need to be told as hopefully a change of tablets is all that's required.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Jeez 72 times a night, every 9 minutes 😳

No wonder his y-fronts are baggy. :laugh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I remember when my grandad used to stress about going to the loo. Then MIL has done it as she's got older.

Old age :ohmy:. Seriously hope you get sorted.

MIL would reduce her water tablets, which in turn made her heart and lungs struggle more landing her in hospital. Why, didn't like going to the loo too much. The ruddy tablets were to keep the fluid off her lungs as her heart was knackered. She wouldn't listen.

PS she is still here

Globalti

Legendary Member
64 here and for the last few months I've been up peeing 6 to 8 times a night. Saw GP who checked my prostate, said it's enlarged but smooth and put me on Finasteride while I wait for a referral for further checks. I even think it's beginning to work as the stream seems better already. Night time getups are also less frequent, only 5 times this morning and I even slept to 4.30, a miracle.

Slick

Guru
64 here and for the last few months I've been up peeing 6 to 8 times a night. Saw GP who checked my prostate, said it's enlarged but smooth and put me on Finasteride while I wait for a referral for further checks. I even think it's beginning to work as the stream seems better already. Night time getups are also less frequent, only 5 times this morning and I even slept to 4.30, a miracle.
I know it's all relative but you know 5 times a night is a lot, right?

Slick

Guru
I'm 54 - have I got all this to look forward to?
And yes, I'm on vasodilators and diuretics for hypertension.
I'm 50 and have lost count of exactly how many procedures I've had on my prostate. Consider yourself fortunate you have reached 54 reasonably unscathed.

Top Bottom